SHEA BUTTER USES
Hair and Scalp: Yes
Hands and Feet: Yes
Sensitive Skin: Yes
Shea Butter comes from the Karite tree (Women's Gold), which grows only in the savannah regions of Africa. Shea Butter's emollient properties have been proven through centuries of use in Africa.
It is traditionally used to nourish the skin, to keep it supple and young. It is also used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as eczema, irritations, extreme dryness, stretchmark and wrinkle prevention, burns, cuts and small skin wounds, after-sun care, insect bites, in marriage ceremonies, and many more.
Unrefined Shea Butter contains an abundance of healing ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, and a unique fatty acid profile. It is a superior active moisturiser. Shea Butter actually restores the skin's natural elasticity. Shea Butter enables your skin to absorb moisture from the air, and as a result, it becomes softer and stays moisturised for longer.
In addition, Shea Butter has natural sunscreen properties and anti-inflammatory agents. Regular users of pure, unrefined Shea Butter notice softer, smoother, healthier skin. Shea Butter has also been shown to help with skin conditions and ailments such as extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis, skin allergies, fungal infections, blemishes, wrinkles, stretch-marks, scars, scrapes, sun damaged skin, and more.
TRADITIONAL USES OF PURE SHEA BUTTER
- Dry skin
- Skin rash
- Skin peeling, after tanning
- Blemishes and wrinkles
- Itching skin
- Sunburn (After Sun Care)
- Shaving cream, for a smooth silky shave.
- Small skin wounds
- Skin cracks
- Tough or rough skin (feet, hands, elbows, knees)
- Cold weather,
- Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
- Insect bites Healthy skin
- Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
- Before and after strenuous exercise
- Skin allergies such as a result of poison ivy or poison oak
- Skin damage from heat (i.e. hot grease or water, )
- Also can be used for Massage, for nourishing and conditioning the hair and scalp.
100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter, Nothing More, Nothing Less.