Infused with Sweet orange essential oil.
What is Sheaqueous Cream?
NATURAL, PARABEN FREE, VEGAN, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, LANOLIN FREE, PETROCHEMICAL FREE, IDEAL FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Sheaqueous cream is a natural aqueous butter for dry skin.
It helps to moisturise, soothe, protect and maintain your skin in Good condition. Made from naturally emollient oils found in nature, with pure unrefined organic shea butter at the heart of this rich formulation, sheaqueous cream is ideal for the whole family, from babies to adults and elderly users.
Many customers have loved our moisturising aqueous cream for years and seen tremendously positive results. We decided it was time to pack the cream even fuller with goodness.
The recent revised formulation Sheaqueous is even richer, creamier and more nourishing than before. It has no added Fragrance and It is vegan. It is not tested on animal but on our human volunteers.
20 Uses of Sheaqueous Cream
For relieving Dry Skin
For relieving excessively dry skin
For moisturising normal/combination Skin
For softening Scaly dry skin/feet
For improving Cracked heels
For moisturising the Whole Body
For the nails
For relieving itchiness/insect bite For after sun Care
For relieving Eczema prone skin*
For relieving Psoraisis Prone skin*
For Soothing the Skin
For improving rough skin
For ageing skin
For Moisturising Babies/Children’s Skin
For expanding tummy
For Moisturising and protecting balding scalp
For more Supple skin
For comforting, refreshing and nourishing the skin
- 80% of users noticed improvement to their skin in one week
- 70% found Sheaqueous leaves their skin feeling cooled and refreshed
- 50% of the group had skin conditions including extremely dry breaking skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.
- 65% of those found that Sheaqueous relieved their condition.
- 86% of users said that their skin felt “more moisturised” or “very moisturised” since using Sheaqueous
- It is a unique natural product, and Vegan
- Suitable for normal skin to extremely dry skin
- Contains no parabens nor petrochemicals, which many customers try to avoid
- Has proven results from our testers with skin conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis)
- Supports community trade: its key ingredient, Shea butter is co-operatively produced in western Africa
- This new formula was created due to the success of our existing aqueous moisturiser and high demand amongst our customers for a multi-purpose cream for the family. We’ve revised the formula and packed it fuller with natural ingredients to nourish the skin.