300g Jar of African Black Soap , Handmade with Just Pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil - No Detergents, Parabens, SLS! Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Dispatched within 2-3 days of purchase
- Calculated at Checkout
- 100% natural traditional African black soap artisan manufactured in our workshop
- Ideal for scrubbing the body to get rid of dead skin cells, Handmade using finest shea butter, coconut oil and ash.
- New improved recipe, Richer creamier luxurious lather, washes squeaky clean
- Ideal in a Jar so no mess, and less waste
- Try SheaByNature African black soap and you will be amazed at how good your skin feels
- Many satisfied users with real results, 300 g pprox. Ideal for use with your bath sponge and brush.
Our African soap has been made from fair-trade organic Shea butter. It is a simple, effective and a healthier and more ethical alternative to soaps made with petroleum-based ingredients.
Black soap has been traditionally used in many parts of West Africa for centuries. It is made using indigenous techniques, passed down from generation to generation. Sheabynature has developed an in-house recipe for the Black soap using West African traditional methods with a modern feel.
This wonderful soap is made with different naturally available oils depending on the region, the colour therefore varies widely from recipe to recipe. Black soap is excellent for all types of skin. In West Africa, it is used to treat a variety of skin problems, and for everyday use to keep your skin smooth, nourished and healthy.
Our black soap is made with 50% Shea butter, with coconut oil, This gives it a wonderful, nutty, smokey, natural scent. The lather is very rich, creamy and long. Our black soap is mild with PH level of 7-8. It is ideal for all the family. As our black soap comes in Jar, It is best used with a bath sponge for more abundant lather and to get rid of those dead skin cells.
The result is a wonderfully sumptuous, and sensual soap with a chocolate natural colour. Our black soap goes a long way, so you will only need a tiny amount at a time. As with any new product, do a patch test first. For use on body, hands and feet, and for shaving. 300g approx. Buy it now.
Water, Pure shea butter, coconut oil, potash
Just love how super clean my skin feels with this authentic recipe African soap. Virtually fragrance-free. You need a good shower sponge to dip into it the jar. Gives a decent lather, but you may need to use more than you would hope. This is the type of soap my husband used growing up and he loves it too.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
This is my 3rd jar, and will be ordering lots more
It should be called skin so soft, that how it feels.